As we’re approaching the end of another year, it’s time to look back and reflect on what has gone well for me this year. The events will be in no particular order but will mirror my own personal well being.
- Presentations – Really have enjoyed doing these and there is the prospect of more in 2019.
- Enjoyed volunteering with SANE, One Place East, Thrive LDN and Maytree and meeting new people.
- Cricket tour to Portugal in October.
- The whole summer of glorious sunny weather and for a change, getting a suntan in the UK
- Watching the mental health play called WEIRD, and connecting with the writer Lucy Burke and performer Amy Doyle.
- Going to Edinburgh to watch said play.
- The football team I support, Leyton Orient, top of the National League with a chance of returning to the SkyBet Football League.